Every year, like clockwork, CIO Africa hosts IT gurus alongside vibrant up and comers. But. Before we have one big epic party, we have to extend an invite to hundreds of brilliant minds to participate. After all, what are the Africa CIO100 Symposium & Awards without the potent minds that power it? That is you, dear reader. This event is not possible without the formidable teams and talent behind some of the fiercest tech advancements in their organisations.
2021 is a good year because, for the first time ever, the Africa CIO100 Symposium & Awards has attracted the most diverse group of tech gurus from each and every corner of Africa. The East African countries are amply represented by Ethiopia, Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania and Kenya; as is North Africa by Egypt and Morocco, powerhouses from South Africa, Congo, and of course, West Africa, which would be incomplete without Nigeria.
You may be asking yourself, why should I care about nominating or being nominated. Well, in a digitally savvy transformed world you need several whys. Here they are:
- Position your organisation as technology savvy and customer-centric
- Enhance your organisation’s reputation as a leading innovator
- Generate positive PR and provides tangible, companywide recognition
- Motivate your team by recognizing their effort
- Get publicity and a marketing opportunity for your innovation
- Get yourself and the organisation certified with the CIO100 Mark of Excellence
- Gain respect from industry peers
- For more established players, business marks and awards not only showcase your heritage but also prove you’re still dynamic and innovative.
- Winning awards can help to cement your credibility.
To top that, a CIO 100 Award generates positive PR and provides tangible, continental recognition of the organisation’s hard work and accomplishments. Executives from the winning companies will be recognised and celebrated by their peers and colleagues at the Africa CIO100 Awards Symposium & Awards ceremony.
How can you be a part of this? It’s easy. Go to https://cio100.cioafrica.co/
Here, you will not only find guidance on how to nominate yourself or others, but you will also get in touch with the CIO100 Team who will walk you through the process. And, you will find proof of other events in the past. It is, after all, our 12th year doing this. Not only that, filling in the application will require full team participation leading to a finer appreciation of each team members’ effort.
What are you waiting for? Prove yourself to be the best in Africa. Nominate. Nominate. Nominate!