Avaya, a global leader in solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration, has introduced new capabilities for Avaya OneCloud™ CCaaS that deliver better outcomes for customers by connecting voice, digital and AI applications using a single visual design environment.
The graphical low code/no code conversation composer empowers domain experts to quickly integrate a wide range of AI-enabled insights and processes with advanced OneCloud CCaaS voice and digital capabilities. Contact center staff are now empowered to create more memorable customer experiences.
Availability of Avaya OneCloud CCaaS was recently expanded across the Middle East and Africa, including Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, and the UAE.
AI-based customer service continues to grow rapidly, by identifying, predicting and enabling better customer experiences faster than traditional approaches. Gartner predicts that by 2023, 40 percent of enterprise applications will have embedded conversational AI, up from less than 5 percent today. These new AI-based benefits enable Avaya to deliver on the promise and potential of OneCloud CCaaS voice-based automation, in particular.
Key benefits of AI workflow:
• Realize the power of voice-based automation and intelligent interactions using domain-led designs that are effortlessly composed
• Compose and modify applications easily for hybrid cloud deployments using a single visual user interface
• Leverage pluggable, pre-built, bring or create your own AI, with multilingual Virtual Agent, Chatbot, and Agent Assist capabilities and OOTB integrations including Google Dialogflow, Microsoft LUIS, IBM Watson and Alexa Skills Kit
• Use built-in analytics and insights to better support decisions on what customers want and need
• Take advantage of low code / no code feature for flexible, agile integrations
• Leverage 20+ languages including English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and more, while also supporting language-independent machine learning models
Avaya has been ranked among the top five CCaaS providers overall in the Ventana Research 2021 Value Index for Contact Center in the Cloud, which identifies the companies that deliver the highest value based on an overall weighted evaluation and the rating of the vendor for product and customer experience.
According to the report, Avaya ‘shows how they continue to meet a broader range of enterprise requirements with feature sets geared toward omnichannel interaction handling, channels and performance, with analytics that target the enterprise customer needs.’ Ventana Research highlighted Avaya’s investment, innovation and comprehensive approach to contact center solutions, providing the company with their highest ranking in the Capability category.
And according to Gartner Peer Insights, global organizations that have implemented Avaya OneCloud CCaaS to improve customer experience have touted its functionality and performance, as well as the future vision for the solution. Users have called Avaya OneCloud CCaaS a “hugely capable solution providing group-wide benefits for a digital business,” and a “simple and easy to use cloud solution.”
“Leveraging the power of AI, machine learning and a multi-cloud platform, Avaya is helping customers move beyond the traditional contact center to create composable customer experience centers that drive revenue and build real brand advocacy,” said Anthony Bartolo, Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer, Avaya.
“Avaya’s AI-powered workflow capability enables users to easily compose and customize applications, providing full integration with data repositories ensuring continual improvement of underlying machine learning algorithms within Avaya’s multi-cloud ecosystem across the Avaya OneCloud portfolio. We’re making it easier than ever for OneCloud CCaaS users to synchronize resources across the entire organization and deliver the right knowledge at the right time for the optimal outcomes.”