The Insurance industry is undergoing a radical transformation. Companies are leveraging technology and data analytics to streamline the insurance process and reduce costs for consumers and increase coverage. This use of technology in the insurance industry has created an entirely new set of opportunities for incumbents and entrepreneurs alike. New technologies and applications, like blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning and data analytics, are being used to help insurers enable ‘smart risk management’. Ultimately this benefits consumers by lowering premiums through improved underwriting and claims processing decisions therefore reducing risk.
Who Will Attend?
The event is targeted towards senior executives and decision makers in the insurance industry including CEOs, CIOs, CISOs, COOs, CFOs, CMOs and other business professionals to share knowledge and experience in risk mitigation and management in the age of technology.
The forum presents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging ideas, sharing insights and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations – providing the attendees with valuable insights from specialists in the sphere of digital technologies.
Topics To Be Covered.
The forum will include keynote addresses, presentations and panel discussions. Some of the topics to be covered include:
• From Market Disruption to New Market Adoption
• Building Insurance for the 21st Century
• Leveraging Business Mobility to increase Insurance Efficiencies
• Deepening the Insure Tech Relationship
• The changing nature of risk in Insurance
• Is Blockchain a fit for Insurers?
• How can Insurance use AI to improve customer experience?
• Turning customer data into business insights
• Security as a Business Discussion
• Infrastructure Considerations in building Insurance Networks
• The Real Insurance Opportunity