dx⁵ is thrilled to announce the 4th Annual Most Influential Women In Digital Transformation, Africa, 2023 awards, and we need YOUR nominations!
The Most Influential Women In Digital Transformation awards aim to highlight and showcase brilliant women in the tech space. Each year for the past three years, we have made it a point to spotlight the remarkable women driving digital transformation across Africa. These women, some of whom are well known to us, even as some of their counterparts toil away behind the scenes, are part of the digital revolution Africa is experiencing.
Every year, we are amazed at how more women emerge and rise in the tech space. With the following attributes at its core, that woman in digital transformation is:
- A leader who directly contributes to the growth and strategic direction of their organisation.
- A woman with a strong digital footprint and who uses her platform(s) to connect and engage.
- A woman who had continually driven innovation; the kind that inspires the wider tech community.
- A role model who inspires a new generation of women in technology.
- A woman who has contributed to the general development of the ICT sector.
- A woman for whom doors have opened over the past year owing to her overall contribution to the tech community and industry from November 2022 to November 2023.
The nominations are now open with 11 October 2023 as the deadline.
The quest for women who have demonstrated exceptional leadership, innovation, and influence in the digital transformation realm in Africa cannot wait for your nomination of these unique women who will have done everything from pioneered groundbreaking tech initiatives in their organisations, led digital transformation efforts, advocated for digital inclusion and gender equality to mentoring the next generation of digital leaders.
Digital transformation is not simply a buzzword but is a driving force in the continent. We have witnessed shifts in everything from tech start-ups disrupting the status quo, and government digitisation to institutions reaching out to their customers. COVID-19 was responsible for accelerated digital transformation, waking up businesses and organisations that had not fully committed to placing tech at the core of their strategy.
Nominating influential women will not just let the world know about the exceptional ones. It will be the recognition of outstanding contributions, leadership, innovation, changemakers and key opinion leaders. It will also curate powerful women who will inspire the next generation of tech leaders, inspiring them with possibility.
Send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org by sharing either your or your nominee’s details (full name and job title), their achievements, impact, and why they deserve recognition and where possible, attach any supporting documents or links.
For updates and more information, follow me on my LinkedIn.