Zoho Corporation has launched 13 generative AI Zoho application extensions and integrations, powered by ChatGPT.
The company’s developing AI strategy includes platform expansion and its innovation roadmap with a focus on delivering superior customer experience and value while ensuring the highest level of customer privacy and security. This launch announces execution plans and ongoing investment in AI by Zoho Corporation.
For over a decade, Zoho has been executing and implementing AI (Zia) across its product portfolio, developing in-house technology running on the company’s private cloud.
“The fusion of ChatGPT’s generative AI with our homegrown AI features will provide users with a more intuitive, efficient, and secure experience, reflecting Zoho’s deep R&D-first culture,” said Veerakumar Natarajan, Country Head, Zoho Kenya . “As a technology partner, Zoho’s customers continue to rely on us for keeping them ahead of the curve while retaining core tenets like privacy, which they have come to respect. We will continue to deliver on this promise without compromise.
Kenya ranked fifth in Africa on the government’s readiness to implement Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the delivery of services to the public, according to the 2022 edition of the annual Government AI Readiness Index released by Oxford Insights. The report further showed Kenya’s overall score of 40.36 percent, placing it behind Egypt, South Africa, Tunisia, and Morocco, while on the technology sector pillar that examines the availability of requisite skills to enable AI adoption, the country posted a dismal score of 28.76 percent, which is below the world average of 35.17 percent.
“This is a positive indicator for the Kenyan market, and businesses need to tap into the full potential of Artificial Intelligence so as to improve their customer experiences, privacy, and productivity,” concludes Natarajan.
Generative AI in Zoho Applications
Available in its marketplace, Zoho’s new generative AI extensions, powered by ChatGPT, complement the broad portfolio of AI technology Zoho already supports. This new technology has been contextually integrated into Zoho’s applications and can be leveraged right away by users:
- Zoho CRM with Generative AI can extract important information from customer records, predict deal outcomes, create custom emails and templates, and check for grammatical errors.
- Zoho Analytics with Generative AI allows users to import public datasets, blend them with business data, and create SQL queries from natural language.
- Zoho Desk with Generative AI can summarise tickets, analyse customer tone, generate replies from a knowledge base, and track down solutions.
- Zoho Writer with Generative AI can suggest headlines, fix punctuation and shorten content, and integrate answers to user questions.
- Zoho Mail with Generative AI can create multiple versions of emails, highlight action items, and generate email summaries.
- Zoho Cliq with Generative AI can paraphrase messages, transform threads into outlines, and shorten responses.
- Zoho Social with Generative AI can produce engaging content, suggest relevant supporting media, and optimise posts.
- Zoho Assist with Generative AI can generate shareable summaries and enhance customer service.
- Zoho LandingPage with Generative AI can create complete product-specific landing pages with forms, personalisation, SEO optimisation, and migration capabilities.
- Zoho SalesIQ with Generative AI can transcribe conversations, tag transcripts, review messages, and utilise ChatGPT Block in Zobot.
- Zoho Notebook with Generative AI can organise notes with automatic tagging and summarising, turn them into checklists, and provide grammar and spelling suggestions with Zoho Blue Pencil.
- Zoho DataPrep with Generative AI can find external datasets and suggest relevant formulas.
- Zoho Meeting with Generative AI allows users to index session transcripts and generate effective keynotes.