Honeywell Celebrates Its Top Partners Of The Year 2022
American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate corporation, Honeywell, has celebrated its top partners in the East African region.
At an event held at the Tribe Hotel, Village Market, Nairobi, the tech firm awarded its top partners in the multiple sectors it offers services in. The biggest award of the evening was the Year-on-Year Growth Partner of the Year 2022 which was scooped by Mart Networks Limited, a distributor for Honeywell. Mart Networks is Honeywell’s exclusive Value Added Distributor in East Africa
Honeywell also launched an array of new products at the event, which are going to be offered to its partners in the coming year. The company is positioning itself to become the supplier of hardware and software products that will support the growth of technology in the East African region.
John Odindo, the Regional Leader for Eastern Africa at Honeywell, recognized the important role their partners play in getting to the needs of the final consumer. As Honeywell positions itself to contribute to the growth of technology and digital transformation in the region, it’s important that they satisfy the needs of the local consumer.
“Digital transformation has been growing in the region over the past two years after the pandemic and technology is growing steadily in the region. The final consumer is looking for the convenience that technology can bring to them and together with our partners we can achieve that,” he said at the event.
“We may not fully understand the need of a specific hospital, the solutions they need to better serve their patients, but you the partner who interacts with the clients frequently will know which hospital needs what solution,” he further stated addressing the partners in attendance.
Honeywell has been around for a long time and is mainly known as an aeronautical tech company. Over the recent past, the company has been steadily growing in East Africa and has taken upon its stride to recognize and award its key partners. The firm also awarded its partners in 2021.
There were several awards dished out at the event as Honeywell took on a mission to make the partners feel recognized and feel part of the journey to grow technology and get these products to the final consumers.
24 Network Group Limited, Evolabs IT Solutions Limited, and Kristel Limited are among the companies that were feted at the event.
The full awards list:
- Healthcare Partner Award – 24 Networks Global Limited
- Solution Partner Award – Evolabs IT Solutions Limited
- Transport & Logistics Partner Award – Kristel Limited
- Printing Partner of the Year Award – Home IT Distributors
- Retail Partner of the Year Award – Total Solutions Limited
- Emerging Partner of the Year Award (Ethiopia) – Total Tech Solutions
- Emerging Partner of the Year Award (Rwanda) – HiFi Systems
- Emerging Partner of the Year Award (Tanzania) – Printways Limited
- Emerging Partner of the Year Award (Uganda) – SYBL Limited
- Top Sales Achiever of the Year Award – Tasneem Jin
- Year-on-Year Growth Award 2022 – Mart Networks Limited