It has been billed as the Oscars of the tech industry. Every year, the annual dx100 Awards (formerly CIO100 awards) program celebrates 100 organizations (and the people within them) that are using IT in innovative ways.
The application process for this year’s dx100 awards is currently ongoing. Organisations that are using IT to deliver business value, whether by creating competitive advantage, optimizing business processes, enabling growth, or improving relationships with customers among others now have the chance to be recognised in different categories.
The Award categories include Plus One Awards, Industry Awards and Main Awards. Here are some of the awards:
– dx100 CIO of the Year – This is a peer award where CIO’s and the judges nominate a CIO or equivalent, one they think has excelled in managing the IT leadership function in an organization.
– dx100 CISO of the Year – This is a peer award where CISO’s and the judges nominate a CISO or equivalent, one they think has excelled in leadership, cyber safety, and risk management in an organization.
– dx100 CxO Digital Influencer of the Year – This is a peer award where CEO, COO, CMO, CHRO and CFOs are nominated by their IT counterparts and the judges nominate the most influential executive based on involvement, process engagement and team inclusion.
– dx100 Infrastructure Award – dx100 honours leaders who made their mark with an imposing repertoire of frameworks built to excel. The infrastructure special award will facilitate top IT implementation aimed at maximizing returns from their IT infrastructure.
– dx100 Green Edge Award – dx100 acknowledges the Master of Technology practices that are sound, sustainable, and eco-friendly. The green edge award will recognize the topmost eco-friendly IT initiative in Africa.
– dx100 Plus one awards / Industry Awards – These are given to the leading company within a specific industry.
Marks or excellence awards depend on the applicant’s rank, the highest ranking receives a Gold mark or recognition followed by the Silver mark, Bronze mark and lastly Ivory mark.
Your organisation stands a chance to get recognised. Submit your application here