authentic.Network in partnership with Keka Precision and Dx5 (formerly CIO Africa) cordially invite you to the launch of our innovative and effective digital anti-counterfeiting and customer interaction solution in Kenya.
We are looking for game changers who are open to deploy innovative and effective solutions against the counterfeiting of their branded products.
Watch the following one-minute teaser of authentic.Network’s counterfeit-busting solution.
What to expect
- A live interactive demonstration of the innovative anti-counterfeiting solution.
- We will talk through successful reference cases and how we implemented them
- Product Live Demo
- A chance to ask questions about the solution and how it can help protect your products (peculiarities)
- Request and organise further B2B meetings to map added services to your requirements and jointly plan next steps
- An opportunity to request for a physical and face to face meeting for further discussion.
What problems can we help you solve?
- Counterfeit products seriously impact revenue growth and profit margins of genuine manufacturers who strive to provide a high-quality product. We will provide you an innovative, simple, and effective way to tackle counterfeit products actively.
- Your end customers have no easy way to differentiate the real product from the fake product – we will change that.
- We will help you protect your brand and revenues through an end-to-end digital authentication solution
Benefits of the solutions include
- No upfront investment required
- No transaction fees
- Local support and services in Kenya
- Live in weeks not years
- Standalone or integrated into your applications – you choose
- Very affordable cost structure
- Fully scale able at any stage
- Supply chain independent and complementary
Hailing from Nigeria and living in Germany, Omotunde leverages his professional and personal expertise in the cooperation between businesses, organisations and peoples of Europe and Africa to deliver positive outcomes. He has a professional background in international business relationships between the African continent and Germany.
With over 30 years of experience in the ICT industry, Ken Kagota is passionate about innovative solutions and sustainability. A renowned solutions architect, cloud architect and an ardent supporter of the youth initiatives, he is the founder and Managing Director of KEKA Precision Technologies.